Omg!! My poor mom.

My mom lives in a rural area. Her boyfriend and her have been together for about 5 years, but they don't live together. She is content. Well she has this neighbor that she has always said was a little weird. My mom's best friend is the guys landlord. About a week ago, my mom's friend said that guy has a crush on you. My mom brushed it off to nothing.

A few days ago, my mom and her boyfriend are laying in bed. It's 7 am. The guy walks into her house and into her bedroom with flowers. He asks who the guy is. My mom says what the hell are you doing in my house? Well, words were exchanged and the guy left. My mom went to talk to his landlord to explain what happened. They talked to the guy and told him not to go into her house again.

Fastforward to last night. She gets home from work and the guy is sleeping in HER bed!!!!! As soon as she saw him, she called the cops. Turns out he is a sex offender. He is like freaking out on her when the cops got there. He has now been kicked out of his place and she is a little concerned about what will happen next.

That is so freaky. I don't know what I would do if I were in her place. I already have a shotgun, but she doesn't. I'd be sleeping with that puppy right beside me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• WOW.. you are So Right- your Poor Mom! that is Unbelievable- she definitely needs to get a restraining order but, Psychos like that don't really care about anything except the person they are Obsessed with- someone should be on the look out for her wherever she is at for a while- you never know what this Creep is capable of! i'm sorry this is happening to your Mom & i hope the Creep leaves her alone!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Id get a restraining order and buy the biggest damn bat at the sports store.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Id get a restraining order and press charges for breaking and entering atleast, stalking too. I would also have bf stay over as much as possible or stay with him as much as possible until the case goes to court.

Answer by gemgem at 10:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I am so sorry to hear that happened. That would freak me out if i went through that. I cant even begin to explain what my fiancĂ© would do. It would be gory, I know that much. The landlord didn't know he was a sex offender? If the creepy guy was renting, i thought it was a requirement to tell your landlord. It sucks because obviously it makes it harder for them to rent but they shouldn't have been doing things to be that way in the first place. I had a friend that rented two houses and it's required for tenants to report if they are sex offenders. I don't know if it a law in that county or if it was part of the renting process he did. I guess it's a really good idea to run a background check on your tenants. It's sad and scary to see how bad the world is getting.
    Ruthzaad

Answer by Ruthzaad at 10:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Very creepy!!! L
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Is her BF ok with sleeping over more? I'd also get a bat or something, or keep a knife or pepper spray in the night table drawer. RO is definitely necessary. Hope your mom is ok.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Oh wow! I woulda pooped my dang pants!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yeah, the cops told her to get a restraining order on him, so I believe she is going over to the court tomorrow to get one.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• She just called me and told me she got a bat and she was having deadbolts installed on the doors tomorrow. She is making her teenage sons stay home tonight so she isn't alone. She was like, just make sure you talk to me everyday. If you don't and can't get ahold of me, I'm probably in trouble.

That guy is so weird. I just hope he stays away and doesn't get angry and violent.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• that...is sooooooo creepy
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2011