Can you relate?

Ok back to the tp question...how many of you have been caught in desperate need of a tampon when away from home and there was none to be found...except for that one forever old laying at the bottom of your purse out of the wrapper little lint and crumbs on it, Lord only knows whats stuck to it? Come on you all have been there! How long did you sit picking fuzz off of it before finally convincing yourself it won't kill you to use it just til you get home, applicator destroyed so you had to use your finger lol

salexander

Asked by salexander at 8:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes, and I've been desperate enough to wad up toilet paper as a pad just to save me the trip home.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• lol nope hasn't happened to me! but i did used paper towels or tp when there was nothing else.. LOTS of it..
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• omg i had that happen here at home and i had to use one of my babys diapers. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• lol jodi205!! good idea!!
    Anonymous

• lol. jodi. nice one.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• rolling on floorLMFAO I think diapers win if we're talking about what we used in desperation!

sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Oh shit jodi205 womanhood...the humiliations never end!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Actually I had to use a diaper one time..I'm not lying. My husband thought of the idea. We had some Newborn diapers that my son grew out of and I needed something RIGHT THEN. No tampon or pad was to be found. He came back with a diaper and had cut the edge of the center of the diaper in to the shape of a pad. lol.

I've also used toiled paper before.
    Anonymous

• never used a tampon but I have used a diaper before
    sweetdragoness

Answer by sweetdragoness at 10:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2008