Does Anyone Write Poetry?

I love to write poetry when the mood strikes. I also just opened a group called "The Poetry Garden" and just want poetry lovers.

SO do you write poetry??

Krystina_Grant

Asked by Krystina_Grant at 10:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do and it's hard to get it on paper (or on the screen in todays world) when the words start flooding my head. Lol I've had one sitting in there for a couple days waiting to come out. YOu know what I need to go write a poem...thanks for the boot in the butt...lol.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I used to write a lot, but with the kiddos I don't have much time to do it. =/
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I write! It makes me feel so much better and it helps me get everything I wanna say out!!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 2:52 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yeppers! Haven't had the time in a while but I love to write. Especially when I have a lot on my mind. I started a blog to store all of them.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 2:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2011