Why am i so freaking hungry at night?

I eat normal throughout the day, breakfast, lunch, supper, and I don't even snack between meals, but when i settle down at night, get comfy and start watching tv all i want to do is eat! How can i stop this binge before bedtime, I am fat enough already, and I know this really isn't helping things any... Help Please.

lamom2aj

Asked by lamom2aj at 10:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• have a snack and brush your teeth. It actually helps!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• If you get hungry, make yourself a fruit/veggie platter and snack on that.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Maybe try just having some fruit...

I wake up in the morning and I am not hungry for about 3 hours..

Now at night....around this time..I could it a 3 course meal....

I know it sucks....keep it healthy....you will feel better about it in the morning if you do... Good luck..

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i take a bottle of water to bed with me every night and get up to take a few sips when i get a snacking craving. GL!
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Humans are naturally night time eaters, have you tried moving your dinner to later hour? And if you must have something after that, grapes, nuts, seeds, cherries...
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 2:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• You should eat healthier in the day time. Whenever you eat food that is not healthy it has tons of stuff in it that will make you get hungry faster. If you have a better, healthier diet without all the food additives you will not crave them.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114329/forums/read/14318876/_Biggest_Loser_Sign_Ups
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 4:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2011