I'm bored here asking random questions...so here goes. Do you...

Sit at the computer typing away, doing the pee pee dance because you're too lazy to get up and pee? I know I'm truly addicted to this site when it gets to be like this.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• omg yes i did that just last night when Fees went on with the trivia game! i had to pee pretty badly but I kept putting it off.. lol can't say that was the only time too!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• YES! lol..I've did that a lot. I also sit here dead tired until I'm about to fall over in fear if I go to sleep i'll miss something interesting.
    Anonymous

• I've always been like that.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• cryingWell I wish I could say it was just laziness but at this point I don't think so. It is more the fact that I have had 5 freakin kids and I am practaclly wearing my bladder as a purse or accessory because it is falling out of my body and I have to have in put back surgically. So I do the dance more to keep myself from smelling like a nursing home!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• lol. I'm sorry you have that problem. I've heard of that. I had a c-section so I luckily, don't have that problem. Plus, my son is my only kid.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• awww salexander its okayyy... i was like that when i was preggo but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of moms in your situation..

sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• When I was pregnant, I couldn't sneeze or laugh without tinkling on myself. It was worse since I had to walk to class a lot.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• <<<< 39 weeks pregnant

So of course I do :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Well at the risk of over sharing it has prolapsed to the point that it is hanging down into my.eehum, va JJ. and gets in the way of tampon insertion and kind of makes sex uncomfortable at times too...so hi ho hi ho off the the O R I go!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Hahahahaha. I was doing that last night while we were doin the trivia!! How funny.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2008