Would you buy from a family realtor?

Would you buy from a family realtor?

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 11:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I was .... but it is the worst mistake I've ever made! I've been fucked over every chance she gets. Because of her and the broker they decided that I have to fill two oil tanks in my house and add it to the mortgage and spend 30 years paying for it... I'm guessing that in the end that will be well over $30 a gal. GOOD DEAL right. I am now telling them to keep the house and the sad thing is this comes within 13 hours before closing. Talk about being completely crushed and this after almost losing my son yesterday after being hit by a car when riding his bike. My week has been absolute shit.
    Mommy_Aiken

Comment by Mommy_Aiken (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• That is why I will never, if at all possible, mix business and family.

*scratches head* how did "cut and bruised and sore he is going to be ok" turn into him nearly dying?

nevermind, moving right along now.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yeah, don't do it. I know someone who did it and the family member was really lax with how they handled things, didn't do half the work they were supposed to , etc,
    Anonymous

• Nope, never would. I don't mix family and business.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Rosehawk HIT BY A CAR he was lucky that he did not have anything internal wrong. Just because you don't see it does not mean its all right.... stupid thing to debate. If you saw a car windshield, headlight and hood smashed by your son's small body would you jump to the conclusion we're going home because your only cut and bruised. NO ... I was lucky he wasn't killed and I was only stating how I felt so it's stupid to debate this crap. Thanks for the shit on... maybe when you have a horrible week I can return the favor by telling you how you feel rather than answering your question kindly. Thanks to the rest of you who actual answer without telling others how to feel.
    Mommy_Aiken

Comment by Mommy_Aiken (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2011