Soo fucking pissed..venting some

im 20weeks perggers..and he thinks he can say and do watever the hell he wants to and thinks im not going to do shit???? he is soo wrong..hes not cheating jst being a stright up ass hole ..were drving.im taking him to work and he sits there and starts talking shit bout me to his older sister umm hell no..were not married nd the way things r going we wont..so ive decided that if hes going to sit there and say shit to his sis like oh no worries ill get the baby ..umm no fuck u..so im not putting him on the birth certificate and the baby will have my last name not his..and im not even sure ill let him in the delivery room fuck this im not goin to sit there and be threatend with my kid and with a dna test bc u think ive cheated well guess what i havent, he thinks that will get a response out of me and say how i dont do anything and all this bs ..im not putting up with this hell no..this is my apt too and i will be here weather or not we r still together or not and when our lease is up ill move and take my car and u can do watever the fuck u want..and my baby will stay in my house not urs...soo all i have to say is go fuck ur self

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• WOW, what is it about men that they think they have a hold on you once your pregnant and they can treat you like dirt. You really should leave, even when this anger has subsided. You deserve better. If possible, you should move far far away too.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Wow. I would have his stuff on the lawn, in the hallway in about uhmm 3 minutes. I think you ahve a set lead on what your going to do... Good Luck hon!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• hugsFeel a little better now?

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• wow.....sounds like you two got some issues.
    serenityspeaks

Answer by serenityspeaks at 12:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My husband jokes that the baby is the sancho's. But hes never serious, but if he was...i'd be just as pissed as you. Good luck mama
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• wow im glad you got that out! oh and why give him and his sister rides? they can walk if they are gonna talk about you like that!
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 1:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• his sis wasnt saying anything it was him..he was on the phne with her..his family lives in another state..i almost made him get out nd walk the rest of his way to work..i was pissed, not soo much now but im still giveing the baby my last name and if we ever get married then we can change it...yea we have our issues..his big one is he cant trust ppl and i new that wen we got together..he doesnt have vaild reasons to think ive cheatd and to think the baby isnt his but in his mind he does..still pisses me off but honestly if he wnts to pay 180 for a dna test out of his own pocket then thats his choice but if he has doughts like this then the baby should just get my last name??? right?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2011