How long did it take to get pregnant?

Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant and its been all together 4 or 5 months and so far nothign we are crossing our fingers but i wanted to know when you first found out and what did you notice before

paige2323

Asked by paige2323 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It took us 3 of the longest years of my life :) Don't give up, it'll happen when you least expect it.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• After we got married it took us 6 months to get pregnant with our first (I'd been on the pill and I think it messed up my fertility) but got pregnant on my first try with the second, almost straight away with the 3rd, and our 4th, 5th and 6th were without trying at all.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• The first time I got pregnant, it took nine months. But at the time I was not trying. I got pregnant on the pill. I have been trying for baby #2 for about 3 years off and on. Nothing yet, but I am still hopeful. Just be patient and it will happen! HAVE FAITH!

LOTS OF BABY DUST!
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• the hubby an i tried once we moved (he went first an i came a month later) it took about a month an then we were pregnant..

the first time it took 3 months but we were not excatly trying.. it just sorta happened! but dont worry itll happen :) just be patient an have fun. good luck!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• thank you all for the answers we are trying to calm down and relax it just gets hard
    paige2323

Comment by paige2323 (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• It took 3 yrs to get pregant and one of my bfs helped me figure out the text time I would ovlate well 2 months later we found out I was pregant. What to us so long to get pregant is I have o- blood and my hubby has postive.
    MommyAngel143

Answer by MommyAngel143 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• DS was one shot wonder and DD took 7 seemingly long months.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Well with my lil boy me and his dad were together a yr and rarely used anything and I didn't get pregnant for almost a yr and nnow me and my boyfriend (not baby daddy) have been trying 6 months and still nothing but I've read even for a healthy fertile couple it could take up to a yr so jst keep trying :) after all that's the best part
    XxtoxicbeautyxX

Answer by XxtoxicbeautyxX at 12:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• With regular intercourse:

about 50% of healthy couples get pregnant after 4-5 months
    70% get pregnant after 9 months
    85% get pregnant after one year

Keep trying! Best of luck :)
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2011