Cheep eats

This week we are really tight for money and I need some ideas for what to make. What are your favourite cheep meals?

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 12:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I just made broccoli cheddar ramen. I made about 10 servings for about 3 dollars.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i like too roast a chicken have that one night and than turn that into soup the next night (also good to freeze)
    TonysWife2011

Answer by TonysWife2011 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Pasta . Inexpensive and there are many inexpensive foods and sauces that can accompany it . Rice is almost as versatile and very cheap if you buy it in quantity and not little boxes .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• There's also things like macaroni or tuna salad (or potato). All fairly cheap to make and just make enough for a couple of days. Also you should check out some of the couponing blogs. There are a few that are not just about using coupons but about thriftyness. I like weusecoupons dot com. It has virtual classes, videos, articles and tips on saving money.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My go to cheap meal is a whole chicken. It makes 2 1/2 meals here. Roasted chicken for dinner- chicken salad for lunch adn chicken and rice or chicken soup for another dinner after boiling the bones for stock.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Spaghetti

eating

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 2:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i will make spaghetti or a pot roast
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011