Do you PMS?

I didn't before I had a baby.. now it hits me full blast! I have friends with kids and they have absolutely no symptoms when AF is coming.. I mean nowadays my friends and family can just guess when I'm on my rags because I get pissed off easily and extremely bitchy. Hope it goes away lol I think my hubby is starting to get annoyed. And let's not even talk about killer cramps! Are you one of the lucky ones?

sweetvietchic

Asked by sweetvietchic at 8:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• huh? i t was meant like do ducks have webbed feet? yes they do. yes i do pms. but donkeys are asses and so is my husband. lol that was mean i was joking. god im confusing myself im moving on
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I stopped taking BC a couple of months ago and now I cramp like crazy. But I have always been bitchy.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 8:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I PMS like crazy (when I'm not pregnant) lol. I've said that I have only one week of peace a month...I PMS for two weeks before my period, then I have my period for a week, then I have one week where I'm "normal".

My boyfriend is a brave, brave man :oP
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Before I had my baby the day before I started I'd get cramping in my right leg and cramp really bad during.
    Now after I had my baby I do not have that leg cramp (Which I actually liked having because it was a sign of what was to come) Now my pre menstrual sign is eating like a horse. Then during I have no cramping.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• do donkeys have dicks? yess big time. the diapers seem to help thought. lmao
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• maybe thats why i am so cocky maybe my pmsing never stopped.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Mine got really bad after I had my tubes tied. It is horriable with the mood swings. I don't even wanted to be around myself LOL!!!!!
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 8:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ARE YOU SAYING JUST BECAUSE I'M MAD THAT I'M PMSing? NO...I'M NOT MAD...I JUST WANTED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES INSTEAD OF PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES!!!!!!!
    That's my sister while PMSing. She was absolutely insane while on her period. But..she's better now...lmao~!
    That was funny...thanks for the walk down memory lane....giggles : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• The same thing happened to me. You couldn't tell before at all, now my SO knows before I do that I'm getting ready to start. What is really annoying is that even my DD knows before I do. She starts getting really cranky a couple of days before I start, and goes through the mood swings with mommy the entire time. Ugh.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i had PMS lighty before my first child and then after holy crap I was majorly bitchy hopefully after this baby it reverses otherwise poor hubby is really in for it
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2008