I need to make extra money!

I would like to work part time from home, while also keeping a full time job. I don't necessarily need to make several hundred dollars a month, but I won't argue if there is something that pays more! I wouldn't mind even working with people and their business, or starting my own. I just don't know where to begin or who to trust! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! I would love to hear from other moms who work from the internet and how successful it's been for them!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• Open your own business girl. Check out www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I have my own business. We ask that our business owners put in at least 15 hours a week. SO 2-3 hours a day. There is an unlimited income potential! In fact an average income of someone after just 2-4 years is 6 figures in size... Yes, at part time... Check it out. www.DailyPayFromHome.com or PM me for more details. There's daily pay, benefits, 5 websites, full training and support and MUCH MORE!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Is this the kind of money you are looking to make?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/91380/boards/read.php?post_id=6871272&result=posted

This information can be found at the Cafe Mom group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/works4mom

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Well, there are lots of things you can do from home. Frist, understand the difference between a home job and a home business. If you are looking for a home "job" be very careful as tehre are many scams out there! Never pay for a job! If you are looking for a home business, there will be many options to choose from. Just remember that you will always have to invest some kind of money into a home business, usually for a startup kit and/or other expenses to keep your business up and running. I chose a home business because I am the boss and my income potential is unlimited. I like to work fro myself and help others do the same! Come chat with me if you would like:-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I own my own business. Check out my profile on here to learn a little about me and what I do. It's a great feeling to be able to stay at home with my family and make extra money. Happy Holidays!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Okay moms that have their own bussiness at home please please help me out and tell what you do, and how much it will cost? i don't want to spend alot of money and I want to find something that is really real and it is not a scams to get my money. Please send me a email and help me if you can. Thank you
    littleweed

Answer by littleweed at 12:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I'm part of a direct sales company (like partylite or pampered chef) called Tastefully Simple. I absolutely love it! I don't bring in alot, but when I go do a party it gets me out of the house for a few hours, and I do make a good commission. And I always get re-orders. Everyone needs to eat! And fast, quick, yummy gourmet food is worth it! I have a website - check it out to see if it would interest you. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/acarbonaro.
    frankiesmom125

Answer by frankiesmom125 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I am a Pure Romance consultant and our company has been around for over 15 yrs. Our founder is a single mother of 4 and started this business in her basement. I make on average about $400 a party and I get to stay home with my son because I only work weekends. If you want to find out more, view my journal "FAQs". I cant go back to a normal job because I love PR! We have kit specials every month too!
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 1:46 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I have a successful Passion Parties business and a team of consultants that I train and support.  It allows me to stay home with my family, I make good money, I love what I do, and I have so much fun! I work about 1-2 hrs a day Mon-Fri around my schedule, and do one or two parties on the weekends which takes up about 3-4 hours of my time. This is a really flexible way to earn extra income or start a new career. If you'd like to learn more, I'd be happy to send you more information. If you've never heard of Passion Parties, Click Here

Sandra124

Answer by Sandra124 at 2:34 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Hi. I work from home without having to sell any products, go door-to-door, purchase inventory or host parties. I've love to share the info with you. If you're interested pm me & I'll send you my website.

Have a great day!

Sandy.
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 9:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2008