WTH?(TMI)SORRY!

i am 3 DPO and all the sudden i am having a clear slick discharge when I wipe, headaches and lower abdomen cramping/ sharp pain, and today I started feeling really tired. I am confused because this is not a usual sign of AF coming. Can anyone give me any ideas about what this can be? i am thinking it is WAY too early for signs of pregnancy but can someone please help me.

jsmith750xa21

Asked by jsmith750xa21 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Does that mean 3 days post ovulation? .....generally, the slick clear discharge happens with ovulation. Hope this helps.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It sounds like ovulation but you said you're 3 DOOR...ovulation would've been my guess.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Sounds like ovulation to me... my best guess would be that you ovulated late. That can happen quite easily if you have been sick, stressed, or just have a hormone imbalance. I wouldn't worry about it unless it continues for a few days to a week or gets worse, in which case, visit your doctor.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 2:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2011