Do you just need to vent?

i figured i would use this opportuniy to let all of you vent without feeling like you will be criticized!!

NO BASHING ALLOWED!!!!

just let it out and if i can give you advice i will,but if i cant im more than happy to listen to your problems!! come on ladies,let it all out.....

remember to be conciderate of others issues,dont be mean to someone just because of what they post....everyone has problems and its my job to be here for all of you the best way i can!!

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My husband cheated on me after getting me pregnant, knocked up another girl, served me divorce papers the day before mothers day and denied to everyone that I was pregnant and iif i was it wasn't his (I've never cheated, he just wanted others to accept that he was sleeping with someone else.). I found out about the other girl, she had no idea and left him. Now he's doing everything he can to kiss my ass and get me back (divorce is not final). I am talking to him kinda but dont trust him and after denying the baby i dont want him at my appointments or knowing anything about the baby until after its born. Pretty sure he only wants me back because she left him. That's thebbfirst time I've put this all out there. Wow.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Some people deserve just what they get! That's ignorance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• sugamama3,men are pigs....most of them are anyway!!
    some women are luck enough to get the good ones....you and i however are not lucky!! im still in the process of a divorce,he wants nothing to do with me or my son and yet hes trying to take my son so he can hurt me,suck welfare dry and unemployment as well....he also claimed me and my son on his tax return and we were not there,i didnt give him permission to use mine or my sons info,we dont live together....he is an idiot!! the cops are after him right now because he owes me child support,and he owes me money for taxes....so i pray that all goes well for you and your baby!! and honestly sweetheart,i wouldnt let him have anything to do with the baby even after its born if he wants to play games like that!! i meann he denied the baby all because he cheated on you!! you deserve so much more than a piece of crap like him!! good luck mama!!
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2011