Am i pregnant? adult content

Okay i am so new to this. Me and my partner have been tring to get pregnant. Needless to say in 2 yrs of tring we have had no luck. Well here recently i have notice a change in myself and so has he. My symptoms are: Nasusea, Constipation, and mood swings. I also have been extremly sleepy. And i dont know if this is a symptom or not but for almost a week i sometimes smell baby vomit. The smell is like when u feed a baby milk and they spit it up. It's weird because there is no children in our home just us and our 2 dogs. He never smells it but i do. Im only 20 years old and never had any children. Can anyone help?

RedneckSammie20

Asked by RedneckSammie20 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Hmm.... I am going to take a shot in the dark here and say BUY A TEST!! Or GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!

eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Well duh....
    RedneckSammie20

Comment by RedneckSammie20 (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Of course i could do that. But im the type of person who hates going to the doctors. With all do respect i just wanted to know if anyone (who has been pregnant) ever had these types of symtoms. And if anyone has gone through the whole smelling weird stuff thing.
    RedneckSammie20

Comment by RedneckSammie20 (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2011