How has your week been?

mine has been ok i guess....feeling a bit drained and im not sure why....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LONG! Sorry, didn't mean to yell, lol OMG! Customers have been crazy this week! Demanding, needy, whiny, you name it! One more day and the weekend is here! Thanks for the vent, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• SO far my week has been great. We are planning our first family vacation and I am so excited.
    s.adams83

Answer by s.adams83 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I have been in a lot of pain for the past month or so. I've still been trying to work and be a mom. I had an emergency room visit last Wednesday where they said it was nothing. Went to the doctor today and I'll be having surgery on Monday. I am very overwhelmed. My week...has been a blur.
    Michelle0805

Answer by Michelle0805 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My week is always busy. We have ABA therapy in the afternoon. Then I always try to makr time for DH n I. Actually right now in the evening we did some gardening. It was reall nice to b together.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 12:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Hmmm, fabulous because I finally had my beautiful baby girl, horrible because I had an emergency c section and in some horrible pain lol
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Kathy675 i feel ya on this one....

thats why i hated working at mcdonalds,and big lots.......customers drove me nuts....they think just because you are an employee that you have to cater to their every need in life....im sorry but big lots is a department store,and mcdonalds is a fast food restaurant....its not burger king,you cant "HAVE IT YOUR WAY"........lol
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Michelle0805 im sorry to hear about your terrible week.......i pray it gets better....just keep your head up hun......
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• You're so right SMALLfry, I work in a pharmacy and it can sometimes wear you down mentally. Thank God for CM & reality shows, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Helen2004 CONGRATS on the new love of your life!! i bet shes gorgeous!!

sorry to hear you're in so much pain but hey it was worth it right?

glad to hear everything went good!!
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Kathy675 im all about helping people and being there for everyone but people like to take advantage of my help in the wrong ways!! some people are so rude sometimes!!
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2011