Have you ever had....

have you ever had a nightmare so scary,so real that it woke you up in tears?

have you ever had a nightmare that was so real you swear you could feel things?

have you ever had a dream so good that you woke up smiling?

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had a nightmare that my oldest son was choking on pizza when he was in pre-school. He was wearing clothing that he owned at the time and everything. I jumped out of bed and ran to his room to check on him. I had a nightmare that his twin brother had a head injury and the doctor told me that he wasn't my son. No nightmares about their younger brother. I don't think I could handle it.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 2:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yes to all three
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yes, yes, and yes.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yes. I've woken up crying before reaching for my phone to call someone back. He dead - in the dream he wasn't.

On the other hand, I've also woken myself up giggling because whatever the dream was about, it was that funny.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yes, yes and yes lol
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yes, I have.
    I have woken up feeling like I was falling & falling...that was weird.
    (may be TMI) I have had dreams about Hubby & Me and an orgasm actually woke me up, this has happened more than once.. I hear it's happened to alot of women.
    I have woke myself up laughing & laughing ...(my DH said I sounded really 'looney-tunes", LMBO.)
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yes I have. Over 10 years ago, a few days after my 15th birthday, I was raped by a guy that grabbed me on the street and dragged me behind a dumpster in an ally. I have had multiple dreams about him, and they have all been the same one. He comes to me in my sleep, kills my children, and ties my husband up while he makes him watch as this guy rapes me over and over again. I always wake up COVERED in sweat, screaming at the top of my lungs, and thankfully, my amazing husband is always there to comfort me.
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• same here.......i just had one the other night about a freakin spider!!

it was light brown with black stripes and it was huge!! it was so real i swore i could feel how heavy it was......very creepy!!
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• ive had nightmares about my second baby who passed away 2 weeks after she was born......

i saw her in my dream and i was playing with her and my oldest was running around the yard with her having a wonderful time then all of a sudden my dream turned into a nightmare!! my son was gone,and my daughter was snatched up by some weirdo in a black outfit....scared me so badly that i woke up soaked from sweating so bad,i was crying like i did the day she died,and i almost peed myself because i got so scared!!
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yeppers, it is such a crazy feeling...gives me goosebumps
    BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 2:46 AM on Jun. 24, 2011