What is your favorite Baby Shower Game?

I am hosting a baby shower tomorrow and know some people LOVE baby shower games and some HATE them. Which ones do you love or hate? I will probably do two. I know one of them will be a baby term like PACIFIER and seeing how many words someone can make out of the letters.

KnoxvilleDoula

Asked by KnoxvilleDoula at 8:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like them!

There's always: Guess the baby food (w/o the lables), How big around is mama? (using the TP), who can diaper the baby doll fastest?, the memory game with the items on a tray. . .

Such fun times.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• At my shower my aunt put a different object with a smell into about 8 diapers. You could only smell them. Then you had to write down what each smell was. The one with the most right wins.
    PurpleDawn

Answer by PurpleDawn at 8:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Hate them...just get on with it already! Maybe I am just too old lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Who can suck the juice out of the bottle the fastest
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 9:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• the dirty diaper game. it's so funny. you use a few different little mini candy bars, put them in the microwave to them soft, then put the melted candy bar in a diaper and kind of mash it up a little in the diaper. them everyone has to guess what the candy bar is. it kind of gross but thats what makes it so much fun.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Hate them!
    linwood

Answer by linwood at 10:13 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• In addition to some of the previously mentioned games my SIL wrapped some baby items and we all tried to guess what they were.

Oh. . . if you have time you can blow up a lot of balloons and play stuff the shirt. We had guests try and stuff the most balloons under their shirt. It was funny to watch
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I haven't been to a lot of baby showers and I don't know what type of age group you are in but the last baby shower I went to (we're all in our twenties), one of the games was a bunch of celebrity babies (thier pics) on a page and you had to guess who their parents were (ie- Suri Cruise, Nala-Halle Berry's baby, etc). it was funner than the stereotypical games. good luck :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2008