What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

just asking.....im bored and trying to come up with interesting questions for all you ladies.....lol

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I ate fried monkey brains in Iraq...not the smartest thing to eat and not the smartest place to do it either...but I was young and stupid at the time.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Got naked in Vinnie Paul's hot tub after meeting him and his friends at a strip club..
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 12:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Late one night, several friends and I went "swimming" in a public fountain. It was on State Street in Madison, Wisconsin, and the water was very cold. But we had fun, and didn't get stopped by police.

Oh, I forgot, one day my brother, a cousin and I all broke into an abandoned mansion. It was roped off and had do-not-trespass signs, but we did. We had to stand on a trash can, climb up a wobbly trellis, and crawl through a broken second story window. The mansion was in bad shape, but had a lot of gorgeous old stuff! The claw-footed bathtub was porcelain, but had mahogany around the rim. There was a crystal chandelier, and two stair cases. There were dozens of rooms, servants quarters, two kitchens and a formal dining room with a massive table and some broken chairs. Oh, it was fun! We've all written fictitious stories after our great adventure of breaking and entering.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 12:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• oh lord have mercy,lol........sounds fun........good one!!
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• hill_star03 wow!! im not exactly sure what to say,but good for you for being so brave but oh my god....what did it taste like? dont say chicken,please dont say chicken lol
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• When you were a kid bored in class, did you ever chew on your pencil? It tastes like that, like lead. I only took 2 bites. Everyone else on my team was doing it, so I had to do it too. The restaurant was pretty popular and it was a special item. We had the entire place laughing at us squirming about it and cheering us on. Not one of my shining moments, but it'll make a great story for the grandkids someday :)
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• The first time I had to drive down the side of a mountain in Colorado in our rig, pulling 50,000lbs in the tanker. We were on top of Monarch Pass, Colorado at 11,300 ft and the curves down the mountain were insane!! I had never been so nervous and scared in my entire LIFE as that day. The weight of the tanker actually pushes you some and it was most definitely a "white knuckle" moment and I thought I was going to possibly DIE that day over the side of the mountain more than once. It took an hour just to drive down that side of the mountain. They have 'run off' ramps in case your rig cannot stop but no guard rail is going to stop an 80,000lb truck & trailer from going over the edge. At that moment....I was wishing I had never gotten my CDL license with Hubby. That's my craziest-scariest yet.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• holy crap kellygirl.....thank god you're here today to tell us this story....can you say gaurdian angel???
    hugs to you hun!!
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• hill_star...you're crazy!! ...did you eat glue too? you cld've gotten lead poisoning, no??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• hill_star03 i have indeed done that,but wow...i still cant wrap my "brain" around that one lol.....and yes,it will make a crazy-wonderful story to tell the grandkids and they will then tell their kids and so on........
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Jun. 24, 2011