Can you tell when your ovulating? Does your body give you any signs?

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes. You need to make an ovulation chart. Get a basal thermometer and take your temperture when you first wake up in the morning, before sitting up or getting out of bed. After a couple of months, you will see the pattern and will be able to predict when you are going to ovulate.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I usually know when i'm ovulating because i get this really bad pain in one of my ovaries.Most women ovulate 14 days afte there period. ut your not sure gothis website it helps me all time. www.mymonthlycycle.com
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• i know casue when I am one of my overies drop andwhen I have sex my SO hits it and it hurts, And I break out. And im more moody
    maisynmommy

Answer by maisynmommy at 5:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• you should count fourteen days from the first day of your menstral cycle and then the three days before that 14th day and the three days after that 14th day equals 7 days in which your egg will drop and when you can get pregnant. i have been pregnant 3 times( 2 miscarrages, 1 baby) and have succeeded using this method. some women will have a little cramping when they're ovulating.
    priscilla423

Answer by priscilla423 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I get a bad cramp that only lasts a minute. It is unmistakable though. It is usually right in between my periods.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:14 AM on Jul. 16, 2008