WHen is enough, enough?

We have been having issues our entire two year marriage.
From drunk driving me around when I'm pregnant(no I did not realize he had been drinking or I wouldnt of gotten in the car, i was being picked up from work because I was too far along to drive!)

----he did stop his severe alcoholic tendencies when the baby was born but still has issues, but now never puts her or I in jeopardy----
To yelling at me about the types of food I like and supposedly told him I dont like....
We havent had sex in... almost two weeks because he basically can't comprehend what foreplay is. I said I wanted it and then he yells about me wanting two hours of sex. I've had ONE orgasm my entire life, with him because we actually did foreplay! He wants to get in, fuck me for like 4 hours and then be done but nothing for me. No romance, nothing....

Cont...dont respond til you read it all! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• 4 hours? My hubby does it literally 2 minutes!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Then now tonight... He tells me two of his friends kept calling him to hangout. He worked from 8am and wont be home until 9:30pm earliest.... We had plans to actually talk and have sex.... He implies basically yeah i wanna go, but oh he'd have to spend the night there.... Why would he even think about this? The time he got drunk and picked me up pregnant and oh he lost his wedding ring TWICE from being stupid and drunk, were with those two guys! hell no i dont want him with them over night... we have a baby too, jees....

and then now he's telling me how I go out all the time. I went out for an hour yesterday... WITH the baby and had to leave because it was her bedtime....

i never do anything!

then he asks if he can go out in the morning... the one day he is off.. the one day i could maybe get some real sleep! wtf?!!? stay? what? he wont do marriage counseling.
    Anonymous

• AND I KNOW- everyone thinks thats a good thing but it pisses me off. He lasts abnormally long! Maybe its because he is diabetic?! lol!
    Anonymous

• Sweetie, he lost his wedding ring because he took it off and couldn't find it. Draw your own conclusions as to why he would take it off. He sounds like a royal pain in the butt. I don't believe in divorce except in the cases of physical abuse or infidelity. Get into counseling and go buy this books asap: Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• and i meant two hours of foreplay**** not two hours of sex. that would be short for us. UGH
    Anonymous

• Nah, my father in law was with him. & I accidentally bought one size too big. Second time was in a pool but it was ruined. People were witnesses.
    Anonymous

He wont do counselingggg.
    Anonymous

• Yea do the math...He lost his wedding ring. WHY was he taking it off? Hmmm..
    Anonymous

• lol I promise you- he didnt take them off. He was with people who told me what happened. Him losing it was the issue because of drinking. Not taking it off.

he is not a cheater- one quality he does have.
    Anonymous

• It sound like you need to think of two things. Sit him down and have a long talk with him, or pack the kid up and leave him. He sounds vary young. Immature too.

Answer by louise2 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2008