So confused adult content

I love a woman. I am married and love my husband and im not even interested in sex with this other woman but i love her like i love my husband. i want her in my life like i want my husband. i don't know what to do this cant be normal. i don't want her just as a friend i want her more then that. someone explain if iv lost my mind!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I dont think it would be fair to either of them to have to share you, and could either ruin your marriage, or ruin your friendship. I'm sure it would be ideal to have both, I think in the end it would get very messy and you would be risking two very important people in your life. I think you should make a decision, after thinking about what you REALLY want, and stick to that decision before someone gets hurt. I just asked my husband, and he thinks while the thought of me with another woman is cool -which is what I imagine your husband is thinking- if i were to FALL IN LOVE with another woman, it would really hurt him. It would be no different that if I were to fall in love with another man.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• You've lost your mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• lol hey, talk to your hubby about it, he may not mind.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• it does not bother him but it would bother her husband lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• lol oh, tell him you'd let him watch or something....that might change his mind lol Well, Honestly, if its gonna cause problems in her marriage...maybe you should back off... unless she wants to leave him or something. But if its not okay with her husband, then just because you are both female, that doesnt make it any different than if you were in love with a married man. Let it go.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• That sounds so weird and confusing
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• lol well she is leaving him. when she told me is when i started to think of her in that way. but im sure it would create an odd spot in her life. plus it cant be normal to want a woman to live with you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It can be TOTALLY normal, but I think you will end up in a position choosing between her and your husband....I dont think its fair to him if you have the best of both worlds, so maybe that is something you should also consider..if it came down to it....who do you want?
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i would pick my husband he is more to me then i could ever say. whos says i cant have both? maybe i can who knows lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i greatly appreciate your advice and it gives me a lot to think about.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2011