Do you have a 'G-spot'? adult content

Just curious! Do you orgasm everytime? Do you have the infamous G-spot so many women can't seem to find? Can you orgasm during sex without the help of playing with your clitoris, or do you have to play with it everytime?

Any tips or tricks you want to share?

I don't orgasm everytime. I Do not know where my G-spot is :((. I can orgasm without playing with myself!

My trick is, I can only orgasm if Im on top.. lol what about you ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's the easiest on top for me too.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Like you, I can reach it easiest when I am on top, and lucky for me, my husband is kinda lazy and loves girl on top action, so i am usually on top.
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I most definitely have a G-spot and DH finds it every single time. First time he ever found it...I couldn't BELIEVE the difference in the orgasm. I told him I think I just went to freaking Mars and back or something! Incredible!!!
    I also 'gush'. Some say squirt but, I don't like that term for it. I was astounded the first time that happened. We both looked at each other and said 'did you just feeel that?' My DH felt like he was suddenly King for the day or something. Anyway, it was new and different and something we enjoy that's added benefit.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• sure do, he hits the spot everytime :)
    BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 2:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I do every time. Usually 3-5 times actually. Maybe I'm a freak of nature but I can't complain. If you want to find your g-spot, many sexual help websites can give advice and diagrams.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 6:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My baby's father couldn't have found it if I had given him map quest and a GPS. My ex girlfriend, however, could hit it every time. I really miss her. If only she didn't like to cheat on me.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yep, hubby knows just where it (c;
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I don't know about my Gspot, but I can orgasm almost everytime during sex. With him on top. I do this weird thing where I curl my hips up, get the stimulation I need, and BAM! There it is.

That probably make me a freak...but I'm an orgasmic freak. Ha Ha!
    heat631

Answer by heat631 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It depends on the position, but my hubby's found it on many occasions and it is unlike anything else. It's like a full-body orgasm.
    MeganElizabethH

Answer by MeganElizabethH at 9:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2011