Do you live in sweats ?

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Only because I'm pregnant but yes <3
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I live in my PJ's cause it's easier wrangling kids in comfort lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 1:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• not sweats...but comfy clothes. not necessarily pjs cause i could leave the house in them if i wanted to (i dont want to tho haha). i am wearing sweats right now tho, but DH is in his pjs too so its all good haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• At the moment I always wear loose cotton dresses because it feels so comfy to me! My daughter is 6 months old so it might be sweats when she starts to walk :)
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 1:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Nope, I never leave the house in sweats. I won't even take my son to the store in his pajamas, lol. I'm still pretty casual though...I a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Ok, I should mention I guess that I don't leave the house in my PJ's...lol But most of my time is spent in them unless I have to go somewhere!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 1:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• No, I have days where I will wear sweats all day, but those are rare and cleaning days. Where I know I will not be leaving the house and will most likely be on my hands and knees cleaning floors and toilets and such. Every other day I will weat jeans or shorts or something.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Never. I refuse to wear sweatpants. I do wear black yoga pants though but not out of the house.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 1:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Not sweats, I usually wear yoga pants though. I don't do anything that requires much else.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• No, I don't even own sweats. I like comfortable clothes, but I want to be able to wear them out of the house as well (I wouldn't leave the house in sweats or pjs).
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2011