I need Help...... I may think im pregnant also im on depo shot well was

Im 16 years old, I got my depo shot on April first, before tht I had 1 before that in october I had no pain anything... but I didnt take my next shot till april I was very late. My bf an I first had unprotected sex on the 15th of april after that i bled for 2 weeks stright I had sex 2 times after tht before the 29 where they did a blood test saying I wasnt pregant, I have severy pregant signs My stomach hurts worse an worse each day especially at night, i had an ultra sound first week of may,my bf an I had more un protected sex many times. I just started throwing up I toke one test it was negatvie but the depo an my depression medction can affect that! idk what to DO an I really need help Im scared an I want this pain to stop I sleep way to much I feel dizzy an i feel like im in the car, with car sickness, im only 16 idk what its likes to b pregant. june 20 is the end of my shot an its over an Still feel all this I always have to hold my stmach wrap my arms around it like somethings in there, i try to listen for a heart beat but I know you cant hear your childs heart beat! Im sorry for the spelling im nervous! I eat so much more than I ever did! my boobs heart but idk if im just over exdrating or what! somethings wrong! Someoen please help MeI just really need to know what to do because If im pregant I need to know or the baby could be hurt! I also dont know what to belive because people say oh well its highly unlikey for someone to get pregnant on depo but I look online an many Women I mean many Are! I havent bled for awhile an usualy it takes up to 4 shots to stop the bleeding an i was bleeding 2 weeks tht one date could it have been inplantion bleeding? i had a ultra sound an these 2 young girls didnt know what they were doing an they were pressing on my stomach an it hurt so bad, they said they didnt see anything but I had sex after that also! I belive I am I want to know for sure, can Anyway Help me? 3 times ive been rejected SAying im not pregant But I dont belive it. bc they where differnt times all of them. I know that theres also a chance I could just being thinking in my head but I have alot of symptons. What does your stomach feel like where your pregnant? for anyone who was on Depo what did It feel like? meaning if you got pregant off the shot, What did it feel like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are the baby won't get hurt if you are responsible. Stop having sex, wait and take a test or twenty if that's what it takes to make you believe the truth, and be more responsible with your birth control. I got pregnant on depo in 2005 and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It just seems like you want a baby so you are making yourself think you're pregnant.

In all seriousness though, wait and test. Keep testing if you need to. Buy them at the store and quit wasting time at the doctors office.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• but is there a chance that I could be?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• There's a chance anyone can get pregnant if they have sex. That's common sense. Nothing is 100%.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• true, I dont know if its personal to ask but Since you said you got pregnant on Depo, what did It feel like? an when Did you find out you was pregant?
    LOv3lyMicaela

Comment by LOv3lyMicaela (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I was 20 weeks when I found out I was pregnant. I didn't have any symptoms other than a missed period which was caused by the depo anyway so I never really noticed. I had decided to see the dr when I felt baby move... That was also my second pregnancy. I was 16.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2011