Is it normal?

After I had my sencond baby, I was fixed perm. Now that shes getting older I want another baby. Ive always wanted 3 but didnt think the economy was right for that. Am I crazy or just feeling lonely now that they dont need me as much???

kdbrantley82

Asked by kdbrantley82 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• I felt the same way and didn't get "fixed"... so here I am with number 4 due in 2 weeks. LOL.

Find ways to stay engaged with your LOs and something to do with your spare time for yourself to keep the baby fever away.

It isn't easy, but with time this too shall pass.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Well basically I feel if you can handle then go ahead and have the baby only you know what you can handle but I was the same way both my oldest are months apart my last son is the one I waited on as a matter a fact I am thinking about a fourth.
    mizzcjlj4

Answer by mizzcjlj4 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Well Im always busy with my 2 kids. Ones 8 an the other is 2. But I cant have anymore now. Wish I could thou. But nothing can change that. But I am a great mom to my kids an that will never change. If Im meant to have another baby then so be it. If not, then I only have about 15 to 20 more years til my kids have babies. Then I can have my grandkids.
    kdbrantley82

Comment by kdbrantley82 (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• That's how I feel. I got "fixed" when my last baby was born and she is now 2 and I feel like I wish I hadn't done the permanent fix, but that's how it goes. We really weren't (and aren't) in a position to have more kids, so I will wait (impatiently) for grandchildren now. :D
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• juidmary, you sound just like me. but I have a long time to wait. maybe ill just get a dog or a fish. ohhh or maybe a plant. lol
    kdbrantley82

Comment by kdbrantley82 (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• "baby fever" happens everytime the youngest gets a little independent.
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011