What might it be?

I have not seen my period in a month and 18days I have an IUD in and i am anemic I have taken 3pregnancy test and they all say negative I am stress really so can somebody please help me what might it be.

mizzcjlj4

Asked by mizzcjlj4 at 1:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• It could be an effect of the IUD. What kind do you have? I didn't have a period for 2 1/2 years with the mirena.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It's the 10year copper IUD I had the mirena too and it did that also to me I didn't have my period for 3years
    mizzcjlj4

Comment by mizzcjlj4 (original poster) at 1:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• http://depts.washington.edu/hhpccweb/article-detail.php?ArticleID=102&ClinicID=1

In this link it says you shouldn't have the paraguard with anemia and that it doesn't make your period go away but could make it heavier. I posted it so you could read the rest of the risks and such.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2011