Which is a better phone and why?

Edit:  I ended up getting a refurbished Motorola Atrix and I LOVE it!

LG Quantum
Blackberry Torch
iPhone
HTC Inspire
or something else not listed

I need a new phone am so lost as to what I should get.

DigiScrapperMom

Asked by DigiScrapperMom at 1:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Technology

• DH and I are addicted to our iPhones. They come in extremely handy as spare cameras as well.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It really depends on what you want, what your needs are, who your carrier is, and what you are willing to pay.

Personally because I want video, camera, touch screen, physical QWERTY pad, and a good browser with a pre-paid network, I will be getting the Rumor Touch. It's 99 at Virgin Mobile and for unlimited data and messaging and 300 min its only 25$ a month with no contract.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Whatever you do don't get a droid 2! They are absolutely terrible!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Why is the droid 2 bad?
    DigiScrapperMom

Comment by DigiScrapperMom (original poster) at 2:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• DH has the iPhone and I have a Samsung Captivate. We are each loyal to our brands so I can't say which one is actually better...LOL
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Depends on the provider. I had AT&T. Got the iPhone 4 and hated it. Returned it 28 days later and moved over to Sprint to get the HTC EVO. And I love it. The camera is wayyyy better than the iPhone (8mp compared to 5mp with iPhone.), the screen is huge, and it's an android, so to me, the market for apps is better. It has a lot of great features that I haven't even explored yet.

So, the Inspire is almost the same thing as an EVO, it's just on AT&T's network, it still have the huge screen.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 2:07 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• The DH & I have at&t and we love our windows phones!
    jenni_j

Answer by jenni_j at 3:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I have a samsung mesmerize, different name with different providers. I love it, I have 80,000 free apps I can download, a camera w/flash and a big screen. I love it, and can't find any phone that I would rather have!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 4:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• No idea
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2011

• I have the inspire I love it! Internet, you got the market for apps, for me us the same as an iphone minus the lack of signal. You can search the internet and talk on the phone. Many things.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 8:08 AM on Jul. 28, 2011