AT&T or Verizon?

We just switched to AT&T after 5+ years with Verizon. I found better phones, and plan prices than what we had. So....who has AT&T/Verizon and what do you NOT like about them?

how_reb

Asked by how_reb at 2:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have both. Att for work and verizon for personal. I have found better service with verizon and coverage area. But the att is faster with internet.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• where we live there are TONS of no coverage areas so I'm betting they'll be even on dead zones, I just got tired of being charged so much and being left behind in the technology dept. I swear I called customer service about 50x the past few months because of inaccuracies on our bill.

how_reb

Comment by how_reb (original poster) at 2:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I like US Cellular, I don't know if it's available to you, but they have the best plan bar none for the money. I haven't found very many areas I can't get service, those are areas where no one gets service. I have been cross-country with my phone, and I was able to get service where Verizon and Att could not! I am on the family plan with my girlfriend and her kids, and my kid. My share is $70. per month,and I have everything. No roaming charges, unlimited talk time, unlimited texting, and 5 gigs of computer time, which I never use all of it! I have a top of the line Android phone that cost me $99, and I get it replaced for free if it breaks, gets wet, gets run over by the car...you get the idea.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 3:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i have at&t and honestly there is nothing that i dont like about them!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• We have ATT. We have had it for the last 7 years. I like the service, the plans and the phones.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2011