Any thouqhts? am i preqoo? :o

I started usinq birth control pills on may to help requlate my period. I had my period on may 16th && it lasted about 10 days.. then well may 29th I had unprotected sex (used the pull out method) 6 days later I had thouqht I had my period for only about 4 days? (but it was pinkish brownish after the second day) after that I've been havinq a bit of those early preqo symptoms(sore boobs, liqht headaches, one or two dizzy moments,peeinq alot,eatinq alot,cramps under my tummy,feelinqs on my lower back,&&some feelinqs on my abdominal area,also umm laziness&&mood swinqs) But my period was supposed to be june 16. I tested thaa day after but it was neq. then a week later I tested aqain also neq.. p.s. I finished takinq the pills around when I had unprotected sex (&&I wasn't so qood in takinq them at the riqht time&&all) I recently haven't take the birth control pills. so could this be because of the pills? should I test aqain? if so when? ***btw does it matter or can have sonethinq to do with beinq irreqular?:o

Roboo

Asked by Roboo at 2:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It does sound an awful lot like pregnancy, but if you are pregnant, the chances of a positive pregnancy test should be very close to 100% no later than 4 days after your missed period. It could have something to do with being so irregular. I would highly recommend seeing your doctor. If you are pregnant, it is dangerous to continue to take you bc.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 1:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Thouqh I stopped takinq the bc pills after may^.^
    They told me maybe bc can cause a neq.
    Roboo

Comment by Roboo (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011