Do you and your DH have a phrase that means I LOVE YOU?

The hub and i say "you stink" about 20 times a day to each other. This is our I love you/im thinking about you phrase. I know you are thinking WTH. Well we used to always say it to our kids in the baby voice when they still wore diapers. It's just something we never stopped saying. We still say it to the kids now and they laugh and repeat it. I even made the hub a All the reasons we love you book for fathers day and the last page said YOU STINK.

alboston

Asked by alboston at 2:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• "Fuck you" is ours.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• get in the bedroom and get naked is ours lol
    PortJeffHottie

Answer by PortJeffHottie at 3:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• We stick to the i love yous :)
    BluEyedCrazy

Answer by BluEyedCrazy at 3:12 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• We say I love you bunchies. I guess were not all that creative. lol. But we say it many times in the day.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• LOL you stink is so cute! we just say I love you, or olive juice, or alligator food!
    josephsgirl86

Answer by josephsgirl86 at 4:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• "You're my favourite". When we were in school together, we'd proclaim our "Favourite" that day and jokingly hold them higher than the rest. They were "special" for that day. We all did it in our group. Now we're each other's favourites every day.

Or simply touching each others cheek or arm and saying nothing.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 5:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Just I love you
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• You stink is so cute! Dh and I met in high school, so we had a few that we'd say to each other at school so our friends wouldn't poke fun...
    desk (as in a writing desk, he said it to me one day cuz I had a bumper sticker on my desk that said I love you)
    amote (as in 'te amo' is Spanish, it's just combining them backwards)
    those are just two.. and they aren't used much anymore
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 9:46 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Not to my hubby, but to my 2 yr old...after watching Avatar...he goes around telling everyone "I see you." So, other than the I love you phrase, my 2 yr old and I say that in it's place sometimes.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• we say I love you cause our baby has just started saying it but it use to be fuck you
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2011