Can i be preqnant? Have you been throuqh this? I neef thouqhts&answers please!!!!!

I started usinq birth control pills on may to help requlate my period. I had my period on may 16th && it lasted about 10 days.. then well may 29th I had unprotected sex (used the pull out method) 6 days later I had thouqht I had my period for only about 4 days? (but it was pinkish brownish after the second day) after that I've been havinq a bit of those early preqo symptoms(sore boobs, liqht headaches, one or two dizzy moments,peeinq alot,eatinq alot,cramps under my tummy,feelinqs on my lower back,&&some feelinqs on my abdominal area,also umm laziness&&mood swinqs) But my period was supposed to be june 16. I tested thaa day after but it was neq. then a week later I tested aqain also neq.. p.s. I finished takinq the pills around when I had unprotected sex (&&I wasn't so qood in takinq them at the riqht time&&all) I recently haven't take the birth control pills. so could this be because of the pills? should I test aqain? if so when? ***btw does it matter or can have sonethinq to do with beinq irreqular?:o

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you already asked this exact question.

talk to a dr or take more tests.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• This happened to me when I was on birth control. The symptoms you named seemed more like pms to me. If you miss a pill and don't catch it up you will almost always start to spot or bleed if you arent pregnant. You might be a good match for a different method of birth control too. I would still be safe though if you think you are pregnant & test again when its been like 3/4 weeks since the unprotected sex but don't keep taking the pills if u really think you are. They have a plan B pill you can buy now at pharmacies... if you have unprotected sex again you should get one if you get scared. They are day after pills that prevent pregnancy from happening. I don't think there is an age requirement either.
    jenni_j

Answer by jenni_j at 3:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i got pregnant on the pill. talk to a doctor, tests arent always corrrect...good luck
    Monique_Sophia

Answer by Monique_Sophia at 3:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Go to the doctor and get a blood test!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 3:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2011