Who Watches....

Who here watches pretty little lairs?? Where do you think Ian is?? So you think Melissa knows where he is?? Who do you think "A" is??

ljmommy1211

Asked by ljmommy1211 at 2:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• I do!! I think Ian is camping out and Melissa knows about it. My daughter thinks it is Allison and she is not dead. I think it is Melissa and Ian and have thought that for awhile.

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 8:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I do, but I have missed both new episodes this season! I need to find them online and watch, lol. So, I can't answer your questions now, but maybe in a couple days :)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 4:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I think it was Melissa and Ian and the cop!! And I think Ian is at Jason's. And i want to know what was in the bag outside of that house!! Melissa knows where he is. She showed him the pic of the ultrasound!! She had to walk or get picked up because like they said the car didnt move and her boots and coat were soaked!
    ljmommy1211

Comment by ljmommy1211 (original poster) at 1:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2011