Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Need support group for women whose husbands have addictions.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (8)
  • I'm curious too. :)

    Answer by judimary at 3:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2011


    Answer by kazmia at 3:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • you can search by state and region of state.

    Answer by kazmia at 3:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • Any specific kinds of addictions?

    Answer by jenni_j at 3:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • I found a couple I think back when I first joined this site in 08', but they are probably way outdated by now. The smaller groups NEVER last very long on this site, NEVER!!!!

    Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • "Codependent No More" by Melody Beattie

    Answer by Happypancake at 9:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • IDK - alcoholics anonymous?

    Answer by tasches at 5:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

  • if you want help, sign off.
    Go to a REAL LIFE support group like NARC-ANON.
    It's for those who are not addicts themselves but are married to one or have one in their family.
    It will help you immensely, I promise!
    You can search on their site for meetings in your State and Region of State. Good Luck!

    Answer by kazmia at 12:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.