Am I pregnant?

My uterus has been hurting for the past couple of days and my boyfriend and I just had sex and it felt like he was hurting my uterus it was an undescribable pain anyway im a couple days late on my period but we are extreamly careful during sex i have no idea whats wrong with me and i couldnt even walk that much after it was just really painful whats wrong with me?

confusedteen101

Asked by confusedteen101 at 3:52 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I know it sucks but you should see a doctor.
    jenni_j

Answer by jenni_j at 3:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i know im almost 18 but my mom doesnt know im having sex and im afraid if i tell her shes going to keep me home until i do turn 18
    confusedteen101

Comment by confusedteen101 (original poster) at 4:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• You do need to see a doctor, I think. It sounds to me like it could be an infection, but I did get a hard sore uterus after sex during early pregnancy, so it could be that. *hugs*
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:14 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Or it could be that he was penetrating really deep and has bruised your cervix. I have had that a few times. But either way... you really need to go to a doctor to rule out any infections or anything like cysts and tumors etc
    Misery_Stitches

Answer by Misery_Stitches at 4:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Go and see doc first and better talk to momy , if she desn't worry this could be not normal .. momy luvs you that's why she want protect ya ... gd luck
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Oh, take a test.
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 10:26 AM on Jun. 24, 2011