Ive been trying to conceive for wild. What should i do?

Ive lost a baby at age 14. What are my chances to get pregnant again?

Stacy32284

Asked by Stacy32284 at 4:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• How old are you now ? and did you go to the doc and do boddy check and blood check as well ? what's your period short long or nomal ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Did you have a D&C? If you did you shouldn't have an issue, I had a miscarriage at 18 and have had 4 children since, I did not need a D&C due to passing it fully , and I have had NO issues concieving! You need to see you doc an they can send y to a fertility specialist! Good Luck
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• How old are you and are you married or at least in a committed relationship, have at least a high school diploma and capable of getting a good job that pays well, provides Health Insurance?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I had two miscarriages and then had my son. I would speak to your doctor about it. If you are a teen I would be focusing on school right now and not having a baby. Your are too young and need to think about the kind of life you want to give your kids. Being a teen you won't be able to provide much.
    Anonymous

• Hey ya'l, he name is stacy32284 so I got to think she was born march 22 1984 so yes, I am guessing she is an adult. I would talk to my OBGYN about it
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• why is it any one's business how old she is now, what her education level is, or if she has a "good job' or is in a committed relationship? She is NOT a teen she stated that she miscarried at 14, for all you know she could be 40 now, and BTW Missesotanice...you are NOT nice... I am 25 , married to a career soldier, have only a high school diploma, do not have a job, I had my son at 17 and was NOT in a committed relationship,. and yet I wound up being a great mother and wife of 5 kids, and having a nice home, with all that we need and most of what we want... you have no right t assume that to be a good parent you must be the ideal idea of society... I guarantee that I am doing better than tons of college graduate execs that are 30 and 1 kid! Think before you speak, and maybe change your ame to Minnesotacruel

JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• whoa! to the drama erruption.

I think your doctor is the only one who can answer that for you. Goodluck dear! If the news is sour, dont count out adoption. Dont forget to have your SO checked out too, it could be low sperm count also.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• ... I guarantee that I am doing better than tons of college graduate execs that are 30 and 1 kid! Think before you speak, and maybe change your ame to Minnesotacruel

Answer by JoLee12345 an hour ago

--------------------------------
    I am just trying to be reasonable and discourage her from getting pregnant if she is too young .
    I had HOPED that I ( a person who CARES and has had a long life, had much experience and education) would be allowed to have an opinion and not be harassed and verbally abused. But I guess that is too much to hope for at CM.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2011