Are there any foods you absolutely refuse to eat because you found out how unhealthy and fattening they are? What are they?

I can never ever eat a Cinnabon after reading the nutritional info. Or any type of restaurant quesadillas.

Syphon

Asked by Syphon at 6:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Food & Drink

• No I do not demonize food after losing 400 plus pounds It wasnt food that made me fat it was how I ate it without control.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Doner kebab, luckily I've never fancied them because they look gross! Just wish I felt that way about all fast foods, chips, chocolate, cakes ect!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Wow! That's an amazing accomplishment! Congrats :)
    Syphon

Comment by Syphon (original poster) at 7:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• way to goAnd well done pinkdragon36! Amazing!

kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• A donut, some of burgers, gummy worms...
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 7:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Dairy Queen ice cream. I read a very disturbing article about it and it made me wonder "what the heck do they do to their ice cream to make it so bad???" If we have an ice cream treat it's homemade or FroYo.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 7:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Anything from McDonalds. I eat other fast foods but avoid that place like the plague.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:13 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• No. There are a lot of foods that I don't eat on a regular basis because they're not good for me, but I still enjoy them every now and then. I pretty much eat whatever I want.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 11:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I won't eat processed foods, sugary foods or foods filled with fat. For me it isn't about demonizing the food it is about putting the best fuel in my body so I am healthy. I love vegetables so most of my plate is filled with them at every meal.
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 12:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Donuts. I will not touch them. In fact, my 4 yr old had one for the first time the other day. She spit it out saying it was gross. LOL. I just can't bring myself to eat them knowing how unhealthy it is.

And WOW,. PINKDRAGON! You go girl!! That is amazing!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2011