Acai Berry?

I need to lose baby weight, I also need more engergy so I can excercise becasue I'm hypothyroid (under active), and anaemic, I've just read some good things about these, I know their not going to suppress appetite, just boost my metabolism, and make my skin better ect, anyone tried Acai Berry? What did you think? And what brand did you think was best? I've read that many are rubbish!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• From what I've read most acai berry products don't have enough real acai in them to really do anything. What's been suggested is blueberries instead. A supplement you may want to try also is resveratrol, I've heard fabulous things about it (it's the good stuff in red wine). I myself have an auto immune disorder that inhibits weight loss (fun!). I'm thinking of trying a product called Healthy Trim, but I'm on meds right now so I have to wait. Best of luck to you!
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 7:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• when i was younger my mom use to have us drink a glass of it every morning.. i don't recall the brand... but i wasn't to fond of it. if you drink nothing but water that's suppose to help a lot :] GL !!
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Don't do it. I tried it an I felt so beyond sick. Then I gained 10 pounds from it
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 2:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2011