Okay motivation needed!!

I am 39 weeks pregnant and soo lazy lately. My house is a huge mess and I STILL need to pack a bag to take to the hospital, wash a few more baby clothes, and a few do more get ready for baby stuff. My husband took our toddler to play with his cousins for a few hours and I need to get somethings accomplished now...but I can't get motivated enough to do it. Please motivate me to get me up off my butt!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yoo can doo it!!!! Yoo can doo it all night looong!!!!
    Anonymous

• If you do it now you have the rest of the week to stare at the walls:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I just wish you could share your motivation with me!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• AHHHHHHHHHHhh THe baby could be here any minute!!! MOVE MOVE MOVE!! Get UP!!! Stop checking CM and GET MOVING!

is that good?
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 10:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I def feel your pain. Mine are 18mo apart and towards the end I was soooo LAZY! But let me tell you, once you have the baby, you will be even more lazy! GO get your stuff done now while you only have one baby!!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I wasn't motivated at the end of my pregnancy... Actually I didn't even have a bag packed when I went to the hospital... I grabbed a few necessities and had my family and boyfriend grab some things they thought I would need when they came to see me. when you first go to the hospital really you only need something for evtertainment and comfort... get one of those massage balls from bath and bodyworks... OMG that is heaven until you get the epidural... then everything is cake!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2008