• In the Spotlight:

Do they still sell colored toilet paper?

When I was young my Grandmother had a pink powder room and used pink toilet paper. I have a pink powder room as an adult, but, cannot find colored toilet paper. All I find is white. What is discontinued?

Tetona

Asked by Tetona at 8:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Heck yeah! I've got mint green in my bathroom. At my grocery store, they sell blue, pink, and green. I wish they had black and white polka dot!
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 9:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i have not seen that in ages. yea all the older people used to buy whatever color would look good in their bathroom like people weren't going to just wipe their ass with it lol i don't think you can get it anymore.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• FUNNY! I remember my grandma having blue and pink paper also. I can't recall seeing any in a long time come to think of it..
    When I read the question...my first thought was...Yep...it comes in brown...LMAO.. yuk!!! : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I wish they made colored toilet paper still - it makes potty time fun :-)
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 9:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• What's up with the toilet paper questions? lol The past few days i've seen tons of them.
    Anonymous

• its cuz we're all full of shit. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Orangeorbie, where do you live that they sell colored toilet paper? I have not found any here in the area of Florida I live in.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 9:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• When i was little my mom refused to buy colored toilet paper. She said it was just weird and creepy, and since the only colors i ever saw were pink and blue, I though it was boys and girls toilet paper. Like the boys could only use blue and the girls could only use pink.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 10:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I want mint green tp
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2008