My best friend from when I was little is angry and jealous of me because I have a good man and she doesn't

She lets guys treat her like crap and then complains at me about it and I don't have time to listen and I give her advice and she doesn't take it! Am I so wrong to just put her out of my life. She LETS guys treat her like crap and then tells me I don't DESERVE my fiancee. I don't know if its because she wants him, or if shes just jealous of everything I have and that she doesnt have. I try to be a good friend to her and stic by her side, but she always says rude comments like that and I'm tired of it, then she calls me crying that she got hit by a guy or something and makes me feel bad in a way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• any person that tells you that you dont deserve to be happy is not your friend. sounds like a self abusive attention getter, go find a new friend
    if you dont wanna give up on her tell her how you feel, maybe she doesnt even realize what shes putting you through. let her know that its not easy being happy knowing that shes having a tough time and dragging you along with her
    learae

Answer by learae at 9:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Sounds like she's insecure as well as jealous. If you've tried to be a good friend to no avail then I'd distance yourself from her. It's not fun to be around someone like that.
    Anonymous

• U have to live your on life
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• she's not your friend, she's a leech.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2008