I'm Your Venus - too funny adult content

BBDO Germany claims they placed "thousands" of these custom towels in parks and other public grassy areas all over Germany ahead of the summer season to prompt Deutschlanders to shave (and nick) their nether regions. The stunt just won the agency a Media Bronze Lion for "best use of ambient media, small scale." Pretty clever.   ~~~ Quoted Text ~~~~

Your Thoughts???  Love Them or Hate Them??? LOL

sipn_mom

Asked by sipn_mom at 7:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Those are cute!
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 7:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My first reaction was don't those people shave their pits, then I re-read it and realized you said Germany, so the answer is nope, not likely. The pubic holes seem a little high to me on both sexes, but maybe that's because it's really early here and I'm not fully awake.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:31 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I think it's both quite clever and a little evil, because here are people who are totally content not to shave all these areas, who aren't getting razor burns, cuts, buying razor blades, creams, etc.

This is an example of a lack of a problem that is about to create a market where none is needed and waste more time and money in an effort to be cool. If Germans wanted to do that, they'd learn all about it from us and do it. If they don't, I wish they'd do what a German lady did when chatting with me on a train and say "we think it's silly to shave and waste time and money on it, when hair on legs is normal and natural and looks nice". But who can win against marketing?
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 8:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• thats to funny!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• LMAO
    ScheNoe

Answer by ScheNoe at 12:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2011