NO!!

I think I'm pregnant...I'm pretty positive i am...i have not tested yet,but I have been pregnant 4 times before and always knew then too. I plan on testing eventually. i just don't want this at all!!! I have plans to go back to school and get a job and a baby would put those plans on hold. I told SO I had this fear that I would get pregnant and he just laughed it off,but did say if it happened it wouldn't be the end of the world. I've actually thought about abortion if I am, something I don't think I could ever go through with,but that's how much I don't want a baby right now. I am on BC I am trying to prevent this! I'm hoping my fear of getting pregnant is causing my body to actually think it's pregnant. It's suddle things which could be the result of anything. my sense of smell is stronger ( I was cutting up steak last night and the smell of the blood was making me nauseous), I only want buffalo chicken, I can't stand the taste of coffee (something I normally love) and I just have that feeling I am. I'm not asking you ladies if I am pregnant. I know I need to test. I just don't want to know really at all!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Read the book "The Power of Now" by Eckert Tolle
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 8:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• No one wants to consider abortion. But if you really don't want this, you should think carefully about it. Maybe talk to some women who had abortions. I had one and dont regret it. It was absolutely the best decision I made for that time in my life.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 8:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• MY SO wouldn't be okay with it at all and although I could not tell him I feel it would be wrong. My mom had an abortion and to this day I think wow I would have another sibling. So I don't think I could ever emotionaly go through with it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• All I can say really is good luck. Give yourself a couple days to calm down then just take the test and deal with it. Do what you need to do after that.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:47 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• That's a fair point.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 8:47 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• dont think emotionally even if i know its exteremly hard to you at tha moment , ask advices from close freinds and familly and do list for positif and negatif .. cause you know its sooo hard to take life hunn , think about it sooo deeeeep
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• If you really don't want this baby you should consider adoption. There are a lot of nice couples out there who can't conceive.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 9:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I really could never do adoption. If I am pregnant I will be in denial for a bit,but I will still love the child and bond with it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I don't know why you are worrying about something that may not even be a problem. Go take a test and find out for sure if you are pregnant. If you are not pregnant stressing out can cause your menstrual cycle to be late causing you to think that your pregnant even more. Just go take a test. Then you will know weather or not you have something to worry about.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• You may have been on BC to prevent it, but the only sure way to not get pregnant - quit having sex. OR if you can't do that USE TWO KINDS OF BC - one for him (condom) and one for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2011