Did anybody have this as a symptom??

lately i have been having this soreness in my stomach, it feels like i have done 10 million sit ups! i have a 15 month old so i am always on my feet, sometimes i have to put the t.v on for him so i can sit down for a little while, that is the only thing that seems to relieve the soreness. Just wondering if anyone else had this as an early symptom???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no... sorry, I'd be worried about miscarriage though or pre-term labor if you are farther along.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yes imagine those muscles that you would use to do sit ups are the same muscles that are being stretched to their limits. Take breaks, out is hard but if it relieves it a bit then take them every so often.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• yes i have that..my doc says its perfectly normal esp bc your soo far along and r on your feet all day and with your uturs expanding thats whats causeing it...im working in retail and have a 3yr old i have to keep upp with on my days off so i know what its like...mine kinda felt like sharp pinches like youd get after a long work out..but its normal my ob jst said to try and take lil breaks when ever i could and this would releif the discomfort.......good luck and dont worry so much im sure your fine...if you do get concerned then call ur ob..or speak to the on call doc
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2011