I'M DEFINITELY NOT PREGNANT ACCORDING TO TWO PREGNANCY TESTS

I HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME STRANGE SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY AND BOTH OF THE TESTS I TOOK ARE COMPLETELY NEGATIVE BUT I STILL FEEL PRETTY EXHAUSTED AND RUNDOWN LIKE I JUST GOT INTO THE SECOND TRIMESTER. I AM OVER SIX WEEKS LATE AND THE SUDDEN SYMPTOMS BEGAN JUST LAST WEEKEND. I HAVE A HECK OF A TIME TRYING TO STAY AWAKE BUT I MANAGE TO GET AROUND ON OCCASION. I HAVE SOME PAIN IN MY PELVIC THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I HAVE A TUBAL BUT THAT STARTED TO BOTHER ME JUST TWO WEEKS AGO AND IT GOT WORSE LAST NIGHT AND I HAD A HECK OF A TIME TRYING TO GET COMFORTABLE. I FORGOT TO MENTION I AM 32 AND HAD A TUBAL LIGATION THREE YEARS AGO AFTER I HAD MY DAUGHTER BY C-SECTION. I HAVE THIS HORRIBLE BURPING AND REGURGITATING ACID INTO MY THROAT MY MOODS ARE IMPECCABLE, I HAVE NO BLOATING UNTIL JUST YESTERDAY AND I HAVE HEADACHES THAT KEEP ME QUIET A LOT OF THE TIME AND I PEE LIKE CRAZY AND WHEN I DO GO THE URGE IS ABSOLUTELY UNBARABLE I CAN HARDLY STAND UP TO GO. HOT FLASHES LIKE U WOULD NEVER BELIEVE I GET NAUSEATED ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE. IF I DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER I WAS GOING THROUGH THE EARLY STAGES OF MENOPAUSE. ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME ANSWER THIS I WOULD SINCERELY APPRECIATE IT. IM SO AT A LOSS OF MY MIND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN.

momoftwo0008

Asked by momoftwo0008 at 9:12 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• Go to the Dr.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• go to the doctor.
    serenityspeaks

Answer by serenityspeaks at 9:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I agree. See a doctor.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Someone recommended this site to me because I'm having issues after my tubal ligation surgery with not having a period at all since. You may need to read this; hope it helps.

http://www.tubal.org/symptoms_of_pts.htm
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:21 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• YOU ALL HAVE BEEN GREAT THANK YOU OH SO MUCH AND I WILL CHECK OUT THAT WEB SITE IT SOUNDS LIKE IM GOING TO SEE A GREAT DEAL OF ANSWERS.
    momoftwo0008

Comment by momoftwo0008 (original poster) at 9:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yes go to your doctor, but one "side effect" of a tubal is potentially going into peri-menopause or menopause early, as well as something called PTLS that the link given above talks about.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2011