Have you hooked up with your man under not so good circumstances and have it work out?

I will admit, my husband was only separated from his wife 2 months when he and I hooked up. He got divorced, he and I eventually got married and life totally rocks. Its one of those situations though where he is a really good guy and ex wife didn't know what she had.

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 9:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh yeah it can happen, when I met my DF he was separated but still legally married(and still is :( we are trying to figure out what happened now) and had just gotten his son back from the state and he was actually fucking a friend of mine and I was single but still fucking my ex at the time and then we started messing around and then got together and got pregnant shortly after that and we are still together and are really happy.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• yeah. we were just friends having sex til he shipped off to the army...but the army rejected him because he had perthes disease when he was a child and had surgery to even his hips....anyway we eventually fell for each other and 2 years later we have a baby and are married
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yep, he got me to leave my lose abusive ex and made it known to me I had the courage in there, and now were married at have a son.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 9:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My DH was married but had separated from his wife when I met him & I had just broken up with my BF at the time, 2 months later we became official & even moved in together (crazy I know lol) he divorced his ex a year later he was trying to do it ASAP but she was making things a little difficult cause she was jealous, but finally they got a divorce & 2 days later we got married lol, and we are soooo happy & love each other soooo much, he's so good to me we both feel complete with each other. =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yea i made him come home with me one night my family HATED him...but I could see what a great guy he was. He we are 6 years later and still happy as ever!! :)
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• He had come just come home from the Army and left a cheater. I was on the brink of being ready to leave a bad relationship myself. When he came home he gave me a little pep talk that got me to go. We hooked up within 2 weeks. That was 11 years, three children and a mortgage ago. Still going strong. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I was 18 and he was 26 when we met, with 4 kids from previous relationships, but he had never been married before. He came with all sorts of drama with exes and baggage w/the 4 step kids. No one thought i knew what i was doing when we decieded to get married (I was 20 and he was 28) but now 14 years of marriage later, we survived all of the drama and the doubts.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Good for you! sometimes others just do not make it together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yeah, we are older though. I'm 36 and he is 46. Its like we knew what we wanted.
    emmyandlisa

Comment by emmyandlisa (original poster) at 9:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Nope and I dont know anyone who thats happened with. My ex and I split, he had a mistress, they just broke up after oh 7-8 yrs and a baby together? Now both their lives suck, and mine rocks.

Answer by gemgem at 10:07 AM on Jun. 24, 2011