Headed to Branson

Were leaving tonight for my 30th bday and staying all day tomorrow.. its only about 1.5 away. Wondering if anyone knows what is a must do there - I know I want to go to Titanic Museum.. I have wanted to go since it opened, but have not made it no matter how many times I have gone so thats a definite. But what else.. I would like to spend a whole day?

MommaB30

Asked by MommaB30 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Travel

• Happy Birthday!! We saw the Titanic Museum in 2006 and really enjoyed it! If you want to see a show I highly recommend the Pierce Arrow show! It's fantastic - music is good and the comedy is hilarious! We just went last Monday for my son's birthday and spent a few hours at the lake, ate at Shorty Small's (fabulous BB), rode the bumper boats and the go-carts. Kids had a blast!
    travellingmom20

Answer by travellingmom20 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Happy Birthday! I haven't been, but a friend said the shows are all good.

Answer by Bmat at 9:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Next time we go I want to ride the Ducks or go on the paddlewheel boat. I loved the Titanic Museum! Have a great birthday!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 3:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I haven't been either. I've heard that it's fun.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• THanks! Yeah I have heard the shows are good too.. My husband wants to go to Castle of Chaos.. but it has terrible reviews!
    MommaB30

Comment by MommaB30 (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• We ended up going to titanic.. that was a must for me then the mirror maze my husband wanted to. He rode some go karts and then we took off for springfield and hung out at the bass pro shop.. that was a lot of fun! The place is huge!
    MommaB30

Comment by MommaB30 (original poster) at 8:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Happy Birthday hope you have a good time
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2011