does it put you in a bad mood when people knock at your door?

i guess it depends who it is and who im expecting, the neighbor kids do put me in a bad mood when i know its them at the door.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• if its family and friends no i have no problem.

but what ticks me off the most is when i have my door open to enjoy the sunshine or watch cars drive by...some idiot selling something always always comes to the door! it is too the point now that i keep it closed cuz i don't want to deal with them.  in my mind this is my home my time my time with family so leave me the heck alone!! if i want to buy something i will go out and go buy something!!

SHELL28

Answer by SHELL28 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Usually yes bc it is the kids next door needing the ball they kicked over the fence again. And they ring the door bell and wake the baby.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 9:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• no, but when people ring the bell, especially at nap time, it does aggrivate me. i now have a note on my screen saying "it's nape time, please don't ring the bell." it's up there 24/7...lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• OMG YES WHEN ITS EARLY IN THE MORNING AND ITS THE CHURCH PEOPLE THAT KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR! UHHG.. THEY MAKE ME MAN!! I USUALLY GET UP ANSWER THE DOOR AND FIND OUT ITS THEM AND SLAM THE DOOR ON THEM.. :)
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yes, because all my neighbors are family and either don't knock, or knock and walk in. I'd much rather them do that than make me stop what I'm doing and answer the door. Besides, if someones knocking, they are usually trying to convert me, and that pees me off!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008