Stresss......!

Okay i know this is Kinda a Slow mabye bad question but sumtime i feel like i cant handle my Kids and i panic, i just yell at my toddler to go sit sumwhere and i cant get my newborn to sleep i know they say if r stressed they feel it mabye thats why i feel on edge....I want to know things i can do to relax calm down anything i just need everything to slow down

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• i take baths... as soon as my husband is ome from work i tell him hes on baby duty and i go in the batroom lock the door and spend 30 mins to myself. sometimes i light candles or put on my head phones to drown out te noiseyness.... its not much but at least you get some mommy time!!
    laylasmommy604

Answer by laylasmommy604 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Thank gawd I am not alone!!!! I feel like I am going nuts sometimes and just break down and cry after yelling at my toddler. Please, please moms answer this question for both of us.
    linwood

Answer by linwood at 10:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I get mad at my daughter a lot too. Sometimes I yell so much and I know I am upsetting her but I just can't stop.

I started going to a counselor for it . . . They taught me to put myself in her shoes and to think about the reciponcations before I speak.

I ahev been doing good, last thing I want to do is hurt her for life by screaming at her too much.
    Anonymous

• Here are a few things that I do when I'm having a stressful day: Take a deep breath (probably more than one!), have "quiet time" and instead of yelling, whisper. Seariously, whisper, they will more likely pay attention to you and not be afraid of your yelling. Try it!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 11:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Take your kids out for a walk or mabey just call a friend to come and babysit for you sometimes you need a break
    Everettsmom163

Answer by Everettsmom163 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Yogi Tea Kava Tea Stress Relief herbal tea helps you calm down as it relieves stress, anxiety and minor pain, as well as lending gentle support to the digestion and the kidneys. Kava Tea, Stress Relief, eases tension and reduces stress and contains NO Caffeine.
    texasMOMto4

Answer by texasMOMto4 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2008