Ladies I am looking for a Job in Central FL Please if you know of anybody hiring let me know????

I have been in a lot websites loking for jobs opportunity and have apply and no call yet... OMG!!!! please if know anything keep me post it.... Thanx lds..

H-Tina

Asked by H-Tina at 9:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• Have you called to check on your application status at the places you have applied too? Also, check out www.indeed.com.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• One more thing, Legoland should be hiring for several positions very soon. They are located in Winter Haven. Not sure if you live close to there or not but just wanted to let you know.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• verizon. go to snagajob.com that is a great site!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I also have a home business if you are interested. message me...could help you fill in until you get a regular job then do the home business on the side. message me!! I live in Sarasota, Fl
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2011