Can anyone help me out here? I wanna know what is going on please.

Ok I have been searching the past couple days online to see if I can find anything to help. I'm coming to ladies because maybe one of you have had something similar. I'm crossing my fingers that one of you may have some insight.

I started my period on the 13th(mon), right on time. It was lighter then usual, no cramps ( which is unusual for me but , who's complaining.)When I say lighter I mean almost none existent on all but one day which was still a LOT lighter then normal. I'm usually VERY heavy. By the 17th(Fri) it was done. Normally I go7-8 days.

The 19th (Sat) I had sex, we used the spermicide egg. Monday morning I wake up and when I wipe I find a ball about the size of a dime was on the paper. It had a slightly yellowish tent and a little bloody. It was also very rubbery. Along with it was the stringy clear stuff that comes with ovulating. No smell either.

I shouldn't ovualte until around the 23 (yesterday). So usually I get a little crampimg that get suddenly very painful and then ends. It's the 24 and so far nothing. In fact I am completely dry down there.

I wouldn't be a week late until the 7/18 so I can't test for pregnancy until then. I got pregnant right after my period with DS so I guess it could be a possibility.

Sorry for all the TMI but I want to know if anyone else has gone through this or if they may know whats going on.

Thanks for taking the time to read my question!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• I would say pregnancy is a possiblility because the only surefire way to not get pregnant is to not have sex. (not saying that is fun. lol) I would call the ob/gyn and ask to speak to a nurse and explain the whole thing and see what she has to say. Good luck.
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Sorry but I have to answer a question with a question. Have you talked to your doctor at all? I have had a similar experience. My first day is usually light to moderate but then I'm heavy flow for 4-5 days. About 3 years ago I had a really light period just like you described. It lasted 3 days, the shortest it ever been for me. On the 4th day I have the same "ball" incident. It was like concentrated jello. Mine was bigger than a dime though. Back then I didn't have a regular gyn, so I just had to kind of worry about it until I could take a test. When I could, the test came out negative but my next period lasted 13 days and was very heavy. I thought I was going to bleed to death. I went to a doctor because I was concerned of course and she said everything was okay. My body just decided to have a "hiccup" of sorts. I'm not saying you may be going through the same thing but I am saying talk to a doctor. I wish you well with it.
    Ruthzaad

Answer by Ruthzaad at 10:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Thanks Ruthzaad- I never heard about anything like that happening. I haven't talked to the DR cuse I don't have the money to go right now. I can in about 2 weeks but then ( maybe) I will be on my period then.

newlife- I have tried just calling the nurse and she said I need to make an appointment to see the DR.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2011